This category includes basic gameplay articles as well as topics relevant particularly to new players.
- Wonders - artifacts from the Main Quest line that give passive boosts
- Items - list of items and treasures with basic info or locations
- Uncap - increasing the level limit of characters, weapons, and summons
- Reduce - obtain rare materials by sacrificing SR/SSR weapons and summons
- Draw - obtain new characters, weapons, and summons with real money or premium in-game currency
- Shop - trade quest items and drops for weapons and summons
- Raids - difficult bosses where multiple players combine forces to battle together
- Pendants - defeat raid bosses to collect pendants for the shop
- Coop Quests - information on Cooperative mode
- Events - time-limited stories or activities with unique rewards
- Glossary - a compendium of commonly used terms in the Granblue community
Beginner Topics Edit
- Rerolling - creating new accounts to start with an advantage
- Start Dash - discusses strategy for choosing a Start Dash character
- Tier Lists - unofficial rankings for character strength/usefulness
- FAQ - frequently asked Granblue Fantasy questions
Pages in category "Starting"
“ The Pinboard Missions are various basic activities that give rewards while teaching players...
“ The glossary is a list of terms used within the context of Granblue Fantasy that may not be...
“ These are the progression of experience required for various items and characters. The...
“ If you're a new player, or even if not, Granblue Fantasy has a lot of things going on, so it can...
New Player Checklist