|Granblue Wikia is no longer being maintained. For the latest character information, please visit https://gbf.wiki/Seofon|
| Voice Actor
| Recruit Condition
| Preferred Weapon
|Minimum ATK||Maximum ATK||Minimum HP||Maximum HP|
| ||Emblem||1 turn|| 2 turns|
Level 55: 3 turns
| Lvl 1 |
⇧ Lvl 55
|Gain Swordshine. Stacks up to 3 times. If Seofon loses HP, all Swordshine is lost.*|
| ||Infinite Quiere||6 turns||-|| Lvl 1 |
⇧ Lvl 75
| 60%-70% Wind damage to random enemies 10 times. |
Level 75: Damage is increased.
| ||Cuore Di Leone||20 turns||-|| Lvl 80 ||Consumes Swordshine. Allies with less than 100% charge bar are filled up to 100%. Cuore Di Leone misses if Swordshine is not at 3 stacks.|
|Star Sword Sovereign||1||All allies gain 50% increased Charge Attack damage.|
|Champion||1||Swordshine grants effects.*|
|Deus Mil Espada||Massive Wind damage to one enemy, all allies gain 30% Attack UP.|
- Seofon's name in Japanese is "Siete."
- Seofon can take damage and not lose Swordshine as long as his HP is the same or higher than it was at the start of the turn; buffs like Refresh and Col may help Seofon from losing Swordshine.
- Petra (SSR) pairs extremely well with Seofon. She has a passive Refresh, and her Illusion skill applies 2-hit Mirror Image; both effects may help Seofon retain his stacks of Swordshine if attacked.
- Depending on the number of stacks of Swordshine currently on Seofon, he gains the following effects:
- If Cuore Di Leone consumes Swordshine when Samurai or another ally has over 100% charge, that character's charge bar is unaffected; it will not be reduced to 100%.
- If allies cannot gain charge bar (e.g. Ferry's Shorted), Cuore Di Leone will miss even if Seofon consumes Swordshine.